Best Pheromones Reviewed - a Review of the 3 Best Pheromones
Looking for best pheromone reviews? Well, I was in the same situation myself a while back. You may have seen pheromones in the news with reports of attracting women and arousing the opposite sex. Pheromones have become increasingly popular as seen in the dozens of new products being offered, and with this comes the opportunity for counterfiets. I'll be the first to admit I've been duped on pheromones that simply don't work.
- Unfortunately, only a handful of the particular pheromones I've tested delivered on their bold claims.
- From my experience, I consider these some of the best pheromones for getting women.
Best Pheromones Reviews
Alpha-7 Scented: One of my favorite pheromones, Alpha-7 has a spicy cinammon scent. I've had some amazing encounter along with women who have shown a strong interest in getting to know me. In contrast to some of the other phermones I've used, Alpha-7 tends to last longer with each dose being effective for 4-6 hrs. This stuff is concentrated and packs 40% more pheromone than most of its competitors.
- Pheromax: A german made pheromone, Pheromax proved to be very effective at enchancing the sexual vibe around women.
- Works even better when used as an additive with your favorite cologne - women just love it.
- One of the best pheromone products to be able to miz with cologne in my experience.
Primal Instinct: this Pheromone Was Created With One Goal in Mind
To get women in bed with you. It is an oil based pheromone cologne for men with the active ingredient being androstenone. It is often considered the best pheromone for getting women in bed and I would have to agree.
Couple Items to Keep in Mind
My Best Pheromone Reviews are of course what worked best for me. Individual results may vary.Find out which is the best pheromone for you at http://www.provenpheromones.com - an independent pheromone review and information site.
Gilbert is a content marketer at mystopgap.com, a site about health solutions. Last year, Gilbert worked as a blog curator at a well-known news startup. When he's not scouting for health articles, Gilbert enjoys sleeping and surfing.