How Perfumes Make you Sexy
What makes a man and also a girl fall in love?
Is It the Direction They Look?
Things they have in common?
A Special Connection?
Or can it be how they smell to every other?
- Actually, the method that you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
Ever Heard about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual fascination.
- The animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in temperature.
- Take into account the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in temperature.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his life.
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Possibly
That fuzzy experience a woman gets near the presence of her special man could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a lady, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only become active after puberty.
- On sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would maintain slices of apple in their armpits while they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples to be able to the guys they fancy.
- Perfumes as we know these were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were chosen before sex.
- To get both parties in a more romantic mood.
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, ylang ylang and a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac properties.
- Remember reading a good amusing incident about a guy who used sandalwood as a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is considered very alluring. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, but when blended into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
- Ylang ylang has a powerful, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be overpowering but when used lightly or in blends, it is said to put one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night out there.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Sensuous Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil by itself puts an effect on a female hormones. It is used in aromatherapy to stability hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
- Then there's musk which on its own, is a potent strong fragrance.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the fragrance aroma an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most flowery perfumes include a search for of musk.
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac impact.
- Look at all the perfume ads.
- They usually heart around romance, or perhaps seduction.
How to use Pheromones, Essential Oils & Perfumes to Attract a Lover
Female Animal Magnetism - Each woman has her own personal sexual attractant, the enticing scent of her female essence. Here we are offering a way for a ...
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes for that sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell fantastic. They could make your shower a deluxe experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
About the author:The article writer created discount perfume online in order to help you find the ideal brand name perfume at deal prices, easily.
Gilbert is a content marketer at mystopgap.com, a site about health solutions. Last year, Gilbert worked as a blog curator at a well-known news startup. When he's not scouting for health articles, Gilbert enjoys sleeping and surfing.