Pheromone Chemistry Sets
Making your own pheromones is unquestionably something that should not be taken on by a beginner. However, with a fair amount of research blending your personal pheromones is quite possible. Better yet, there is a significant cost-savings if you are planning on producing pheromones in large quantities.
Love-Scent provides a "Pheromone Hormone balance Set" in addition to all of the pheromones you may at any time need each sold separately. In addition they will also provide pocket atomizers for holding and dispensing the manufactured products. Cover-Scents can be found in a variety of scents such as vanilla, sandalwood, lavender, etc. When blending your personal pheromones it is best to use these off traffic cover-scents since the smell of your commercial engineered perfume or perfume will be altered once a pheromone is introduced into the mixture.
You decide to purchase your own pheromone chemistry set it will cost you around $180 and will include Androstadienone, Androstanone, Estratetraenol, Androstenone,, Androstenol, and Estriol.
- Androstenone-Is a steroid that can be found in both male and female perspiration and urine glands.
- There are two different and also distinct genotypes that could cause Androstenone to have a smell.
- One kind may identify the particular smell as a distressing sweaty smell which may be reminescant of urine.
- However the different kind will describe in order to be rather enjoyable like a flower.
- In small amounts, this pheromone is essentially undetected to be able to humans.
Estratetraenol is really a chemical that is only manufactured by women and there is no current scientific investigation which links this kind of pheromone back for their estrogenic outcomes.
Pheromones And Scent Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones tend to be natural chemicals in which animals, including human beings, naturally...
- Androsterone is often a steroid hormone that is made I the liver from the normal metabolic rate of testosterone.
- This kind of pheromone was isolated in 1931 through Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt and also Kurt Tscherning through distilling human urine.
- Androstenol is a sex pheromone that can be found in human sweat glands.
- The natural fragrance is often associated with sandalwood as well as Androstenol is found in truffles.
- Pigs are attracted to these chemicals and as a result are able to search them up from their deep underground hideaways.
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens made in the human body and is only made in considerable sums when a women is pregnant.