Pheromone Chemistry Sets
Making your own pheromones is definitely something that should not be taken on by a newbie. However, with a fair amount of research blending together your own pheromones is quite possible. Better yet, there is a significant cost-savings if you are planning on producing pheromones in large quantities.
Love-Scent provides a "Pheromone Chemistry Set" in addition to all of the pheromones you might ever need each sold separately. Furthermore they are going to also provide pocket atomizers for keeping and dispensing the manufactured products. Cover-Scents can be obtained in a variety of scents for example vanilla, sandalwood, lavender, etc. When blending your pheromones it is best to use these inconspicuous cover-scents since the smell of the in a commercial sense engineered perfume or perfume will be changed once a pheromone is introduced into the mixture.
You decide to purchase your own pheromone chemistry set it will cost you about $180 and will include Androstadienone, Androstanone, Estratetraenol, Androstenone,, Androstenol, and Estriol.
Androstenone-is a Steroid that is Found in Both Male and Female Perspire and Urine Glands
There are two different and specific genotypes that can cause Androstenone to have a smell. One kind will explain the smell as an unpleasant sweaty smell which may be reminescant of urine. However the different kind can describe in order to be rather pleasurable like a flower. In small amounts, this pheromone is essentially undetected to be able to humans.
Estratetraenol is really a chemical that is only made by women and there is absolutely no current scientific research which links this particular pheromone back for their estrogenic results.
What Is Human Pheromones - All you need To Know Human pheromones are chemicals in the body that cause a certain response in other humans. Humans give off pheromones when they are fired up, afraid or perhaps aroused. It is believed that these pheromones can be produced to exact a response through...
- Androsterone is often a steroid hormone that is made I the liver from the normal metabolism of testosterone.
- This pheromone was isolated in 1931 by Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt and also Kurt Tscherning simply by distilling human being urine.
- Androstenol is a sex pheromone that can be found in human sweat glands.
- The particular natural smell is usually associated with sandalwood and also Androstenol is found in truffles.
- Pigs are usually attracted to these kinds of chemicals and as a result are able to search them up from their deep underground hideaways.
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens created in the human body and is only made in significant quantities when a women is pregnant.