Pheromones Sales Tool
Today's super sales people take advantage of every marketing tool available. The extra tools could make the difference between an average income as well as a great above average income. A stressed economy creates those tools much more critical. Good marketers use each tool available to them. Many salespeople use all the essential tools; personal contact, email get in touch with, fax, postal mail, etc. However, there is one solution that can intensify marketing efforts. It is innocuous however very effective and can provide a person an unfair advantage.
- This invisible tool can make an individual stand out from other sales people and also help close the sale.
- Lately a salesman making a cold call left his business card with a potential client.
- That client had received a huge selection of other company cards.
- A thing sparked that client to get hold of that one salesperson out of all the salespeople who had visited him.
What Made in Which Salesperson Stand Out from All the Other Salespeople?
That salesperson applied a secret ingredient on the business card to ensure that this individual would be remembered and sought out. That card made a gun on the client's mind that made that salesperson differentiate themselves from his competition.
- Another situation a restaurant was seeking to make up business losses because of a new state law prohibiting smoking in public places.
- Their particular business had dropped about 30 percent because of the bar.
- Patrons did not want to take a seat in the area officially reserved for smokers.
- It was unprofitable loss of revenue from space not being used by diners.
- Again the bistro used a secret element in the former cigarette smoking area and patrons reacted through dining in the former no smoking area.
- For this day returning consumers ask the first kind smoking section.
- The waitresses tend to be happier because they now get higher tips.
- Interestingly, the restaurant skilled more business than it had before the no smoking ban.
- The key ingredients have been high quality pheromones.
- The majority of pheromones today are composed of possibly Alpha-Androstenol (female pheromone) or Alpha-Androstenone (male pheromone).
- Generally, manufacturers offer a product with one pheromone.
- To be able to make matters worse, the quality of the pheromones offered by some manufacturers may be of poor quality.
- A few manufacturers make use of lower quality pheromones from monkeys or pigs.
- However this pheromone top quality product was more powerful because it contained both pheromones.
- Pheromones can be used to attract the opposite sex.
- However a little known benefit is that they can also attract attention and also improve credibility.
- The actual sales results will prove it with increased sales!
The Producer of Pheromones Told Another Restaurant Owner about Their Product
That owner called the pheromones snake oil, B.S., and refused to be able to believe that they could help improve business. When the no smoking cigarettes law came into effect the owner experienced a drastic fall running a business. Desperate to try pheromones to improve business she went back to the pheromone manufacturer to purchase product. The maker refused to sell her pheromones because he felt he had been insulted. In desperation she went to a friend to buy the pheromones, that in turn sold it to her at a premium price. Ultimately the pheromones helped her business.
Retrospect we can conclude that pheromones not only have the ability to attract the opposite sex, but they also have the electricity to attract and increase business. Pheromones are the new super sales tool!
More information may be found at AttractRomance.com, where a large selection of pheromones and libido supplements are located.