Pheromones: What is there to Know?
Pheromones are chemicals that are released from animals and humans. These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal is assigned to of course, if the animal is in heat or not. These kinds of pheromones are found in bugs as well as aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are released by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behavioral response from a recipient of the same species.
Pheromones in People are Usually Largely Not Understood
Some researchers have claimed to be able to reduce human excretions from arm hole sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming in order to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science hasn't advanced enough to make this concept an authentic reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products depending on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 to be able to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test do conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
- 2005, there were 4 courses of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 have been territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Ever since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
PheronomesPheromones are good at altering other people's behaviors. There are many forms of pheromones, each with separate purposes. Some of such responses include a signal for sex, food, and danger. Different variations of pheromones have different influences on the behaviour. See this site about pheronomes for Men to Attract Women.
Click Here to Purchase »
- Territorial markers are considered in order to ward off others.
- They are able to attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is as well as identify it with feeding.
Do Pheromones Actually Work?! See Tests And Results Here
via http://Menprovement.com - Pheromones are excreted by many animals to do many things, including attracting the opposite sex. And homans are no different!
Menstrual Synchrony is Probably One of the Most Commonly Known Class
This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together. But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or longer for no apparent reason. Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
- Sex-attractant pheromones are usually the ones that marketers capitalize on in the adult industry.
- These pheromones are just what they sound like.
- They attract the opposite sex and provides the feeling to want to mate.
- These are also considered natural way of reproducing.
- Most animals only mate to be able to reproduce.
- So this is very key to species survival.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is manufactured by females and is thought to be able to give off the current level of stress in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.
Gilbert is a content marketer at mystopgap.com, a site about health solutions. Last year, Gilbert worked as a blog curator at a well-known news startup. When he's not scouting for health articles, Gilbert enjoys sleeping and surfing.