Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to test them away, but they are confused and skeptical within the overpowering number of companies as well as websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and have seen solid and convincing results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews and links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, web sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 legend rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and search in the standing bar in the bottom of the browser, if the link will not go directly to the particular firms website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate marketing program, as well as the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for each and every customer they refer.
You don't see the standing bar at the bottom of your screen, it is possible to enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you find legitimate products that will work and help you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very energetic, while others are usually nearly dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor member postings, although some may not.
- So, right now we have to locate a reputable forum!
- One of the better ways to measure the actual trustworthiness of a pheromone forum is as simple as considering their members:
Do they have an energetic membership, or are the vast majority of postings through 1 or 2 people?
- Are the original and/or longterm members still around and lively in the forum?
- If not, where did they're going and why did they leave?
Does the community forum have lots of threads as well as postings, just about all made within a very small amount of time frame?
Do they have a ton of sign ups signing up and making just one or two posts, then disappearing?
And just like importantly, perform the administrators appear helpful and informative, or carry out they seem negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net have become nothing more than marketing tools and hype to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
Do Pheromones Actually Work?! See Tests And Results Here
via http://Menprovement.com - Pheromones are excreted by many animals to do many things, including attracting the opposite sex. And homans are no different!
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are legitimate goods out there. You just have to look around a bit, seek information, and find the right companies and products to buy. They are out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums commonly are not large in size and don't have thousands of members that were purchased through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.