Why Feed Unwanted
Do not make the mistake of preparing a 'human' diet for your pet dog. The digestion systems of humans and dogs are very different. Take this into consideration when deciding the diet of the dog. The factors of distinction are given below: a. Humans have got a long digestive system tract.
Dogs Have Comparatively Shorter Tract.
Humans have 32 teeth created for grinding and breaking down the food.
Dogs Have 42 Teeth Built to Split Flesh Apart.
Human digestion begins in the mouth when the enzymes in our saliva act on the food.
Dogs Gulp Straight Down the Food and It is Digested in the Stomach.
We often help make the mistake of feeding extra carbohydrates to the pet dogs. Simple carbohydrates are obtained from grain while complex carbohydrates can be obtained from brans, hulls and so forth. Dogs should be fed more animal protein than grain protein. Their quota of grain protein was filled by the predigested veggie matter in the body of its prey.
- Carbohydrates are needed for proper digestion and stool formation.
- However, the quantity required is not very high.
- Excess carbs lead to more time being taken for digestion, extreme numbers of a stool and development of protein deficiency disease.
- You are usually providing excess carbs to your dog if you feed it lots of dry foods.
- Dry food contain large amounts of cereal grains because the grains are a cheap source of nutrients.
Do Pheromones Actually Work?! See Tests And Results Here
via http://Menprovement.com - Pheromones are excreted by many animals to do many things, including attracting the opposite sex. And homans are no different!
Unscented Pheromones for MenPheromones are defined as natural chemicals that result in social responses in other members. Read about unscented pheromones for Men to Attract Women.
Click Here to Purchase »
Further, Determine Whether Your Own Dog is Allergic in Order to Grain
This is best ensured by preparing a diet that matches the diet fed to the breed in the country of origin of the breed. At the end of the day, avoid any food which your dog refuses to eat despite several attempts.
While pheromones sound similar to hormones, the former will be secreted externally while the latter is released internally. Further, the hormones affect the internal behavior of the dog while pheromones have an effect on the behavior of other animals of the same species.
- Dogs smell the pheromones of other dogs and this impacts the conduct.
- Pheromones impact the behavior of your dog in: a.
- Group integration b.
- Combating c.
- General Aggressiveness
Is believed that pheromones are released in a. Urine b. Feces c. Exhaled breath d. Subcutaneous glands at base of tail e. Subcutaneous glands at bottom of foot pads.
- This inference is supported by the fact that intense, fighting dogs are often compulsive urine sniffers and pee markers.
- Further, a comprehensive reduction on aggression is actually noticed when the dogs are not permitted to sniff and mark urine.
- Is important to understand dog pheromones because it acts as a trigger or paint primer for certain types of behavior.
- Have you ever seen a dog attacking another dog for no apparent reason?
- The pheromones may be at work here.
- That may have caused the dog to treat the other as a threat.
- Vicious biting dogs prefer brand unusual territories with their very own pheromones before attacking.
- Some dogs do that even when they are on house territory.
- Needless to say, this particular behavior can wreak havoc in your home.
- Conduct remedial programs for your dog to correct this problem.
- Restrict urination in order to a particular area only to lower aggressiveness and prevent household urination.
Article through Kelly Marshall from Oh My Dog Supplies - where you can find designer dog bowls to complement any kind of decor