Why People Wear Perfumes and other Fragrances
Scented oils, perfumes and other fragrances have been adorned by people because early civilization. Today, perfumes can be found all around, from scented candles, to all your favorite bath and body products. There are numerous reasons why people wear perfumes, but eventually it boils down to the fact that they make us feel happy. The reason we feel happy is heavily dependent on the individual, but can range from the presence of pheromones, memories the aroma invokes, a feeling of escape, as well as the ability to show individuality through fragrances.
First, Pheromones are scent triggered the body's hormones which usually stimulate sexual appetite. Logically this hormone plays an important role in human sexuality and desire. Analogs of the normal human hormone can be found in some perfumes where these aromas trigger increased sexual appetite. The list of known pheromones is growing continuously. Though, most of the currently recognized pheromones only work on men. As such, women wearing most of these scents instill greater sexual desire in the men surrounding all of them, and in return, boosting her own self-esteem as her feelings of being attractive as well as adorned grow. This, certainly, makes any woman feel happy. However, though pheromones influence our sexuality, the results are fleeting. Consequently, their presence in a perfume plays a secondary role to some other reasons why we put on perfumes.
Second, There is a Strong Link Between Scents and Memory
For instance, we may be somewhere shopping and smell something from a nearby bakery that reminds us of something our Mother made for us when we where little - like chocolaty brownies, or a homemade raspberry pie. Then, we find a perfume or even lotion that smells like chocolate and raspberries and instantly feel at home with that fragrance. The same goes for hundreds of other scents out there that connects us with warm, positive memories - such as the smell of a husband's or boyfriend's cologne about their sweater, the smell of particular holidays, the smell of rain or snow, and so on. Connecting ourselves to these memories through easily obtainable fragrances makes us happy.
Gay Cologne Fragrance for MenPheromones are organic chemicals that are excreted and result in social actions. Pheromones tend to influence the actions of members of the species. See this site about gay cologne fragrance for Men.
More Details about This Product »
Third, Most of Us Need Escape
Regardless of whether we're tired Mom's, teenagers, Grandmother's, operating Mothers, or stressed Husbands, we all need a place of escape and that escape is often found in a bath, shower, or massage with the use of fragrances. Therapeutic or not, fragrances can take us all to a place of calm and serenity. They are able to rejuvenate our minds and energize our senses. When we surround ourselves with a fragrance we like, we are in essence, putting ourselves in a protective bubble that minimizes the stress of everyday. We are instantly secure.
The Hard Aches - Pheromones - full album (2015)
The Hard Aches - Pheromones - full album, The full album, "Pheromones" by The Hard Aches, 2015. I'm not the owner of these songs. If you like this music you ...
Pheromone Cologne - Does it work to seduce Others? Pheromone cologne is one way that people use to attract others through the sense of smell. When we are attracted to other people, we all give off a scent. This is acquired by people and the chemical substance response will be due to human...
- Lastly, and also maybe even the biggest reason we wear fragrances, is to show off our individuality.
- With so many fragrances to choose from out there a person can truly be original in what they decide to fragrance themselves with.
- They can change the way they smell to match their feelings, the occasion, or anything they like.
- One day they could smell like pomegranate and the next day, as their preference changes, they can smell of roses and musk.
- To be able to have this kind of individuality through scent directly influences our selfassurance and self-esteem.
- The ability of a scent to make us feel like desired beings, connect us with memories, help us to flee and help us show individuality is phenomenal.
- This boost of positivity within our everyday life increases vitality, improves our drive to accomplish, and boosts potential to deal with failure.
- Find today the perfume that makes you happy as well as reap the benefits continually thereafter!