What Are Pharamones: What are Pheromones?
Pheromones are chemical compounds produced in humans and animals that cause other tendencies in other humans or even animals. They are released to be able to stimulate some form of response which very often is sexual. Have you never noticed that a dog in temperature may draw male doge from seemingly out of nowhere? Hormones which have been produced by the situation are discovered by the male puppies who reply while making love.
Advantages of using Pheromone Products According to many scientists that study the effects of human pheromones, the main pheromone advantage of using such products is with its effectiveness as an attractant.
Androstenone, on the other hand, are what men are using when detecting an ovulating woman. It is hypothesized that this may be a way for a male to discover an ovulation female who would be more willingly to be involved with sexual interaction.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only become active upon puberty.
- On sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- We can successfully mimic them or draw out them from people we all can certainly use them ultimately to create predictable actions.
- They are believed to have an effect on sexual destination, and physical attraction most of all.
- I believe that they also give us clues to the intentions of others.
- For example they could alert us to the fact that someone else is experiencing dread, or rage.
- The reason for this is they are created with adrenalin with these kinds of specific times.
- Then there is musk which on its own, is a potent masculine fragrance.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the perfume vase an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most flowery perfumes have a trace of musk.
Although more commonly known among animals and insects, humans are also known to produce the same chemicals used by animals and insects to attract the opposite sex. And according to those studies, several different hormones that the body excretes as well as secretes possess such pheromones. One of those studied by scientists is the Axillary Steroids.
- What attracts you to the opposite sex?
- What makes a man and a girl fall in love?
Also believe that the amount and the intensity of pheromones secreted by each individual differ depending on that person's body.
Androstenol is the Putative Female Pheromone
In a study by Kirk-Smith, people wearing surgical masks treated with androstenol or untreated were shown pictures of people, animals and buildings and asked to rate the pictures on attractiveness. People with their masked treated with androstenol rated their photographs to be 'warmer' and 'more friendly'
This Powerful Scent is Also Called Pheromones
Research has shown that the higher the concentration of pheromones in the perfume, the more effective is the cologne squirt. On contrary, if the pheromones concentration is low, then the performance to attract ladies consideration will be greatly reduced.
Ever Heard about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual attraction. In the animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in warmth. Think about the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in temperature.
- Perfumes as we know them were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were used before sex.
- To get both parties in a far more romantic mood.
- Human Pheromones There are three different Axillary Steroids that the human body produces that acts as pheromones.
- These are the Androstenol, Androstenone, and Androstadienone.
This is a Broad and Relatively New Area of Study
There are many things yet to be learned about the causes and effects of these chemical substances. As we grow we all will eventually learn much more about how these chemicals run and we will probably be able to harness their potential to result human being behavior. Scent Oil Express.
Some manufacturers have claimed to add these types of substances to be able to perfumes and cologne fragrances. This may or not be true but the bigger question is; can these substances be artificially created, and if so may they work the same as natural pheromones?
About the author:The writer produced discount perfume online to be able to help you find your ideal brand name perfume at good deal prices, easily.
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Either
That fuzzy feeling a woman gets near the presence of her special man could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a woman, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- This pheromone is said to be only secreted by males as an attractant for women and is also thought to be a positive effector for their mood.
- Depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle, the pheromones seem to have different effects on women.
When purchasing this kind of attracting women perfume, always keep in mind the concentration of pheromones and also the existence of different kind of pheromones.
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes for the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell wonderful. They will make your shower a luxurious experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
- Have you ever heard of pheromone colognes and perfumes?
- According to many of those that tried using those products, they said that these helped them in their efforts to attract the opposite sex.
- So how effective are pheromone products as an attractant?
- It the way they look?
- Things they have in common?
- A special connection?
- Or is it how they smell to every other?
You see in modern science, researchers have found a powerful fragrance that can help guys to attract women. This powerful scent is then combined with cologne and when the users apply about it, one will be able to attract women immediately, as fast as in three minutes.
- As you see this happening, a person self-esteem gets lower and lower and you are pondering in your mind, "Is there anything wrong with me?
- Why am I not getting the women that I want?" You feel like quitting, thinking that you are destined for singleness for the rest of your like.
The same manner that a high concentration of pheromones can be very effective in attracting women, the more expensive the different kinds of pheromones blended with the cologne, the more effective will be the cologne apply in getting ladies.
Pheromones can't be produced by perfumers so this is another reason in order to be wary of advertisements regarding perfumes and colognes which are mentioned to contain these. Right now I am not saying that they do not contain the real thing, I'm just saying that you have to be careful when you notice certain kinds of claims advertised.
- The difference with pheromones is that they work by giving chemical triggers rather than physical triggers.
- Many perfume makers state that when these compounds are added to perfumes that they will produce a desired effect.
- That's not me so sure that the effects of pheromones could be mimicked by attempting to duplicate the materials that they include.
- Yes they work normally but mixing them with perfumes or colognes could create all of them ineffective.
- Then again it might make them more effective by working synergistically to further improve the other person.
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac effect.
- Look at all the perfume ads.
- They usually middle around romance, or seduction.
According to many experts, some of the most effective pheromone products are those that came from human pheromones, and the advantage of using this is that it increases a person's likeliness to attract the opposite sex through only pheromones.
There are different types of pheromones to be blended with cologne, namely: Androstenone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Androstenol, Dehydroisoandrosterone, Epoxyestratrienol, Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone as well as Oxytocin Analog.
Using Pheromones as an Attractant Pheromones, according to those studies, play a vital role in bringing in the opposite sex for procreation, or for "one-night-stands". Because of this, many researchers have wanted for ways on how to further increase this. This is when the number of various pheromone products was released in the market.
What are pheromones?
http://www.thelovestroke.com/ss_pheromones_men.html - A brief discussion of what pheromones are and how they influence sexual behavior in humans.
- Ylang ylang has a strong, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be overpowering however when used lightly or in blends, it is said to put one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night out there.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his life.
- Another putative pheromone is androstadienone.
- This steroid seems to affect the limbic system as well as causes a positive reaction in women, often increasing their moods.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is considered very sexy. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, however when blended into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
- You have been working hard and trying everything that you got, yet still fail to get any kind of women that you desire.
- Looking around, you see losers to be able to attract women easily in just three units.
- That's not all, the women that are being attracted are the types of women you dream about night and day - stunning, hot and sexy.
- Actually, the way you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would hold slices of apple in their armpits while they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples in order to the guys they fancy.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Sensual Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil itself puts an effect on a female hormones. It is used in aromatherapy to equilibrium hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
Pheromones are Released Mainly Through the Sweat Glands
They are mainly released from the groin, underarms, and head. They may be released when the person or dog experiences anger, fear, or surprise. They are also launched by a woman's body when she is ovulation. This is the best time for duplication and it is believed that these pheromones stir the sex drive in males.
Wait! The answer is here. The losers that can appeal to women in three minutes are no different than any other men. He is just a normal guy, but he knows the secret to get women - the power of perfume to attract women.
- Perfume and cologne fragrances are really used to control the actions of people by causing them to have a great response to the fragrance.
- Fragrance can enhance mood so it is just natural regarding pheromones to be added to all of them to increase sexual desire or attraction.
- Remember reading an amusing incident about a guy who used sandalwood as a a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, ylang ylang and a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac qualities.
- Pheromones are detected by the vomeronasal body organ so they are not detected by olfactory glands like regular odors.
- They have simply no discernable odor so in that sense you cannot compare them to fragrances.
Find out more about the losers' secret in attracting women in three minutes from http://www.AttractingWomenCologne.com. Here, you will find tips to attract females, products and e-books that will make you an just about all rounded person to be a women magnet.