Pheromones: What is there to Know?
Pheromones are chemicals that are released from animals and humans. These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal is assigned to of course, if the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs as well as aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are freed by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behavioral response from a recipient of the same species.
Pheromones in Human Beings are Largely Not Understood
Several researchers have claimed to be able to reduce human excretions from arm abyss sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming to be able to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science hasn't advanced enough to make this concept a real reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products according to false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 to be able to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test do conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
- 2005, there were 4 courses of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 were territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Ever since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
- Territorial markers are considered in order to ward off others.
- They are able to attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
"Pheromones" – AXE Inspired Short
A young man sprays himself with Axe body spray hoping to attract the ladies, but the results are not what he intended.
Pherazone review|Pheromones-UK|Max-Attraction-Gold review|Pheromones|Pheromone reviews 2012|Informa For the last few years now I have already been running a Pheromone item review site and forum and have tested most of the biggest online items and My organization is here to tell people that, in my viewpoint, Pheromone products such since Pherazone...
Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is and identify it with feeding.
Menstrual Synchrony is Probably One of the Most Commonly Known Class
This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together. But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or longer for no apparent reason. Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or perhaps very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
- Sex-attractant pheromones tend to be the ones that marketers capitalize on in the adult industry.
- These pheromones are just what they sound like.
- They attract the opposite sex and provides the perception to want to mate.
- These are also considered nature's way of recreating.
- Most animals only mate so that you can reproduce.
- So this is very key to species survival.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is produced by females and is thought to give off the current level of stress in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.